UX and UI design primarily used to create outstanding websites and designs for mobile applications. Let’s make a brief intro to the web and mobile design.
Put it simply, web design is a process of creating websites. It involves Information Architecture, website structure, user interface, navigation ergonomics, website layouts, colors, contrasts, fonts, and photography or illustrations as well as icons design.
A Website Designer should :
- 1. Know how to create web layouts and deliverables.
- 2. Be familiar with industry-standard software.
- 3. Have wireframing skills.
- 4. Be aware of frontend development nuances.
- 5. Know how to code (that is a plus).
UX design for web enhancing user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and efficiency of user interaction with websites.
Mobile application design
Application design for mobile (desktop and laptop as well) poses special challenges:
- 1. facilitating intricate tasks and workflows,
- 2. enabling users to comprehend and manage complex data,
- 3. accommodating a rich variety of user roles, needs, and processes.
- 4. App Distribution Control
The UX/UI Design of the application improves the user experience and customer satisfaction that ultimately helps increase the number of users of the specific application.
Mobile UX design refers to the design of positive experiences during the use of mobile devices and wearables. Depending on the context, mobile app design places unique requirements on the user experience. Read about these 8 key principles of mobile UX design that proved their efficiency. In recent years, such requirements were met by following the next mobile app design trends:
Get a quote now or Call on 9404681823
- 1. Designing for bigger screen.
- 2. Simplifying UI.
- 3. Interaction by swiping and gestures.
- 4. Adding more navigational options.
- 5. Adding functional animation.
- 6. Experiments with color palettes, and more.